Thank you for your interest in receiving Dr. H’s Clipboard, the twice monthly email tips for advance care planning.
Free Tips to Help Caregivers
If you’re caring for a loved one with a serious illness, it’s easy to let your wishes prevent your patient from dying with dignity. You have to be careful about what you say and how you say it, while having your patient’s best interest at heart.
I created a pocket guide, 10 Phrases That Stop Patients from Dying with Dignity . . . and what to say instead that will help you:
- Know what to say and understand what your patient expects
- Help your patients suffer less and get more of what they wish for
- Comfort your loved ones by allowing them to die with dignity
- Help your patients make wise health care decisions
- Establish an advance care plan for others to follow
Click the butttonk below to download the guide.
10 Phrases That Stop Patients from Dying with Dignity . . .
and what to say instead