I help caregivers, patients and their doctors understand the importance of “dying with dignity.”
Four out of five doctors are afraid of talking to their patients about dying. I’m not one of them. If you’re a caregiver or a patient, these conversations are easier if you and your doctor know about advance care planning, palliative care and natural death. I can help.
I teach family caregivers how to feel comfortable as a guardian angel and make difficult life-and-death decision for their loved ones. I also teach physicians, nurses, paramedics, social workers and chaplains about how death is a spiritual journey.
Some of My Advance Care Planning Resources
- Sign up for my twice-a-month email tips for advance care planning “Dr. H’s Clipboard“
- Join my Facebook and LinkedIn groups – DrH4Caregivers
- Read my blog, filled with resources, tips and advice for caregivers and their loved ones.
- Have me speak to your support group or conference about dying with dignity
- Look for the forthcoming book “Advance Care Planning for Family Caregivers“